- We are simply Christians, disciples of Jesus Christ the Son of God (Acts 11:26; 8:37).
- We are one of about 26,000 independent non-denominational congregations of the church that Jesus built through his disciples as guided by the Holy Spirit (Matthew 16:18; John 16:13-16).
- The churches of Christ (Romans 16:16) are congregations of people who believe that Jesus is “the Christ, the son of the Living God” (Matthew 16:16), and who have been baptized into Christ in accordance with God’s Word (Mathew 28:19-20; Mark 16:16; Romans 6:3-6; Galatians 3:26-28).
- We believe unequivocally that the Bible is God’s expressed revelation to mankind (2 Peter 2:19-21; 2 Timothy 3:16, 17), and was given to us so that we might know that we are lost and more importantly that we can be saved and how we can be saved through His grace and mercy (Acts 2:38; 2 Peter 1:1-3; John 20:31; Romans 3:9-18, 23-26).
- We have “all things in common” (Acts 2:44; 4:32) especially our faith and salvation (Jude 3; Romans 10:17).